Cultivating a Culture of Trust
• Building a sense of camaraderie through open communication
• Exploring the trust equation and ways to maintain trust
• Discovering how trust is eroded and how to rebuild it when it breaks
Challenging assumptions for increased performance
• Navigating the human side of change and understanding stress
• Mastering the inner critic and self-defeating mindsets
• The Pygmalion Effect: How it negatively impacts our performance
Dominating distractions for supercharged productivity
• Leveraging energy cycles for productivity gains
• Using the power of pause to focus attention and reduce overwhelm
• Practicing cognitive flexibility to find flow and balance
Cultivating fearless mental habits
• Breaking the worry cycle and overcoming fear
• Shifting perspective to more readily anticipate and overcome obstacles
• Cultivating an optimistic outlook that inspires creativity and risk-taking
* Includes an individual INSIGHT Inventory assessment to identify our own personality style and strengths, how we express our ideas and assert ourselves, how we approach and respond to others, the speed at which we make decisions, and how we structure time.
THE PESSIMIST COMPLAINS ABOUT THE WIND.
THE OPTIMIST EXPECTS IT TO CHANGE.
THE LEADER ADJUSTS THE SAILS.
JOHN C. MAXWELL
TAMING THE SABERTOOTH
Taming the Sabertooth sets the foundation for building resilience, optimizing performance, and creating a culture of inclusion and open communication at work. We explore the challenges faced in a dynamic and changing environment, along with a toolkit of actions and ways of thinking that are at our disposal to deal with those challenges.
Participants engage in immersions to learn new skills, along with opportunities to reflect on and practice the skills they have learned. They become a learning cohort that shares a sense of community, connection and purpose, both reciprocating support and holding each other accountable for putting what they have learned into practice.
Workshops vary in duration between 1 and 2 hours depending on topic
Up to 20 leaders per learning cohort
8x group workshops
INSIGHTS: Understanding our communication styles*
• Understand individual strengths at a deeper level
• Recognize the positive aspects of others’ personalities
• “Flex” styles to communicate effectively and improve relationships
Communicating for clarity of purpose
• Purpose, passion and pride: a new perspective
• Exploring the pillars of trust and what can break them
• Communicating to build psychological safety
Leading through change
• Motivation from the inside out: understanding stress
• Creating internal control to balance the need for external control
• The Rider and the Elephant: Navigating successfully though change
Hardwiring happiness to flourish in turbulent times
• Overcoming the negativity bias with the power of positive emotions
• Practicing gratitude to build neural pathways to optimism
• Activating the polyvagal response and parasympathetic nervous system
“My team has really come together while developing their resilience skills. The program has helped them take accountability for their behaviors, creating a foundation of trust that will take us through challenging times.” - CMO, Fortune 500 company
“I am delighted that our leadership trust score has gone up to 90%. The work you have done with my team has been transformational. I am a big fan of this program.” - Global VP, Fortune 500 company
“I appreciate the format of your program and the information you shared. Thank you for your thought-provoking questions and setting the right foundation for the team to work towards.” - CEO, major services consulting company
"The training was more than effective, it changed how we managed. Our employee survey results improved around leadership. I brag about your development program often." - COS, Fortune 500 company
"I wanted to personally reach out and thank you for the coaching you have given me since I became CMO. I read the advice every day as I review my task lists at the start of each day. Items like: 'Ask the team what they think', 'Help them see the future', and 'Tell them I have confidence in their capabilities' to highlight a few. Your advice had made me a better leader this past year. For that I thank you very much and I am grateful we had the time together." - CMO, Fortune 500 company
Live facilitator-led experience
In person or virtual
© PURE SYMMETRY - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Pure Symmetry Coaching makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, as to results to be achieved, or as to the consequences of any actions taken or not taken by Users in connection herewith. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to hold Pure Symmetry Coaching free from all liability for any actions or results or adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of a referral or other advice given on the Site.
The Site and the information it contains, are the property of Pure Symmetry Coaching and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. No parts of this Site may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent of the Site owner, except as provided by the United States of America copyright law.